As Trade Support you support our traders in their daily activities while managing the order book and creating delivery reports. In this coordinating role people rely on your precision and solid organizational skills. You understand the business from a commercial, financial, and logistical side.
You act as the liaison between trade and trade support, and you make sure everything runs smoothly. You are part of a close-knit team, and you work in a stimulating, international, and commercial environment.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- support our traders in the daily activities by managing the order book and creating delivery reports.
- supervise the purchasing and sales process, and you process sales orders.
- ensure internal and external logistic processes run smoothly by planning and arranging international transports.
- communicate with customers and suppliers to get products from A to B.
- switch easily between your challenging and varied tasks, and you act as a liaison between different stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- work on ad-hoc projects as reasonably requested by your Manager.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Supply Chain & Logistics.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are a plus);
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- You have solid Microsoft Office skills. Microsoft Dynamics Navision proficiency would be a plus.
- You can demonstrate that you understand the world of logistics, finance and the commercial aspect within a trading company;
- You possess the empathy and ability to connect the trading team and activities with the trade support team and activities and bridge any gap between them;
- You are flexible, vigorous, precise, and proactive. You think along with the customer, coming with solutions and positive results for all stakeholders;
- You are a team-player and enjoy getting to know your colleagues on a personal level.
Why West Coast Supply Group?
West Coast Supply Group is growing, and we are offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At West Coast Supply Group we have over 40 years’ experience as a leading wholesaler of premium branded fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) worldwide. We are located in the Netherlands and active in 75+ countries. Our international and ambitious team of 20+ nationalities is tailored to meet the needs of each specific market. We always go the extra mile to find the best options for our clients. We are guided by our core values in doing business and in our team work.
In the great Dutch tradition of reliable and efficient trading, we strive to constantly improve our extensive market knowledge, smart logistics network and high-tech warehouses. Our goal is to offer the absolute best when it comes to logistics, pricing, conditions, service and quality.
Throughout the years we have built a strong reputation and developed long term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients in a wide portfolio of brands within the sectors of:
• Personal & Home Care • Beauty • Foods • Sports & Fashion • Health
- Naturally, the essentials: a competitive salary & benefits package, vacation days, pension, travel cost reimbursement.
- Strong core values upon which all of our interactions are based;
- Challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big.
- A fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon.
- Fun team events and legendary annual parties
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow.
- A stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ms. Hanneke Hazewinkel, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy