Talent Acquisition Lead
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you work together with the HR Director, the HR Business Partner and an HR Intern as an integral part of the HR team, managing the full recruitment life cycle for a range of roles, building close working relationships with the business, HR and the recruitment supply partners to the business. Although you are part of the team, you are able to pick up projects independently, with flair and decisiveness. You can stay afloat under challenging dynamic conditions, you approach everything you do with commitment and a strong sense of ownership.
You work in a stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you partner with Business Leaders and their teams and the HR team to proactively and efficiently fill vacancies with internal and external talent utilizing best practices in full life-cycle recruitment. You will work closely with the HRD and the managers to gain a thorough knowledge of the range of vacancies and by building up your contacts within the industry you will become a credible asset, adding value to the recruitment process. This role will also be a strategic advisor to the business on full-time and internship recruiting efforts. Additionally, you will be accountable for managing talent acquisition strategies for all functions, focusing on professionals to senior management positions.
Managing the flow of candidates and striving to increase the pipeline through strategic sourcing, vacancy marketing, networking and brand building. Ensuring a smooth recruitment process and working to ensure an improved candidate experience.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment; while guiding and driving the recruitment process building strong relationships and liaising with hiring managers and HR to understand vacancy briefs, sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing top-quality candidates;
- Identifying candidates by utilizing multiple sourcing strategies and leverage volume for greatest efficiency;
- Follow up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed throughout the selection and offer process;
- Liaise with the HR team to understand talent development plans & offer strategic talent mapping advice;
- Work closely with HR team to execute recruitment strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate pipeline and build the West Coast Supply Group as an employer of choice for professional and graduate hires;
- Liaise with recruitment agencies when required and maintaining our direct / agency hire ratio and PSL KPI’s to deliver optimal talent and cost savings;
- Managing sensitive and confidential information;
- Knowledge of the key employment law issues in recruitment;
- Drawing up offer letters and contracts including candidate/employee system data entry
- Able to look at tactically implementing new procedures and providing support and training to other staff members
- Maintaining and produce reports and statistics regarding recruitment;
- Working on ad-hoc projects as required for the benefit of the business and the HR team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of recruitment experience ideally from agency or in-house recruitment;
- Demonstrated success in use of direct sourcing and social media to drive company branding and develop candidate pipelines;
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities;
- Comprehensive behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills;
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the recruitment process and successfully manage challenging assignments;
- Technical capabilities: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database systems, web-based applicant tracking systems;
- The business language is Dutch and English, therefore fluency in this language is essential. Fluency in other languages(s) is advantageous.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating;
- The knowledge and maturity to manage client relationships and act as an effective ambassador;
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to important detail a must; ability to work independently under general direction;
- Must have proven ability to be flexible and multi task in a fast paced, high demand environment;
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across all levels to understand their recruitment needs;
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills are essential;
- Must possess a can-do attitude and take initiative to handle and resolve issues independently and quickly when faced with obstacles.
Challenge, variation and a lot of responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big. Initiative is highly appreciated. We work hard, but would like to make time for a joint lunch in our restaurant or a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon. We also organize fun team events and our parties are downright legendary.
Press the 'apply' button below!
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy