Internship - International Trader
Are you ready to work for the leading international trading house and help to build our success?
Are you the Intern who is fluent in different languages and who wants to work with A-branded FMCG brands? Are you that sales person who is a strong networker, entrepreneurial and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then we are the perfect fit!
Become part of our team
During your internship you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. Together with a Senior Trader you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of West Coast Supply Group as well as identifying and acquiring new business. Your job is to conduct market research and map out a complete market. In addition, you keep track on offers, manage relationships with customers and suppliers as well as negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms.
From us, for you
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging internship in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- Paid internship!
- Very good working atmosphere (weekly drinks at our bar, team-events, legendary West Coast Supply Group parties, bootcamp, and a healthy lunch in our own restaurant).
- Fluent in Dutch and English (3rd language is appreciated).
- Bachelor/Master think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- An international experience is a plus.
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- You are willing to travel to different countries world-wide.
- Available full time for at least 3 months, but preferably 6 months!
Are you the one we are looking for?
For questions regarding your application, this vacancy or our culture? You can call Ms. Dewi Kuipers at +316 25290422.
For more information about our privacy statement you can go to our website: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy