Internship - Employer Branding
Are you passionate about Employer Branding and do you have content writing, artwork creation and social media skills? Are you curious, eager to learn and do you want to work in an international environment? Then we are looking for you! West Coast Supply Group is offering an exiting hands-on internship with focus on Employer Branding and a bit of HR work in a fast-moving environment with multiple priorities being put on your plate to handle simultaneously.
As an Employer Branding intern at West Coast Supply Group you will lead our Employer Branding initiatives and assist with some general HR practices, such as onboarding, offboarding and administration. You will have some exciting responsibilities and a unique opportunity to push our brand to the next level by focusing on increasing our social media presence. You will be part of our motivated, ambitious and friendly HR team (4 team members in total). You will report to the HR Business Partner.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- Execute the Employer Branding strategy (EB), including:
- regular postings on social media and other platforms;
- come up with ideas for long-term EB strategy and find ways to measure its success (where we are today and where we want to go);
- working together with the managers to align EB with the business.
- Provide general support to the HR department on the newsletter, company events, current projects and recruitment process
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding process and employment contracts & letters
- Help with general administration, such as updating employment records, communication with department heads about contracts and admin assistance around performance reviews
This is you:
- Third-year student in the field of Human Resources or Marketing who needs to complete a working internship (working 40 hours a week) for a minimum of 5 months. Preferred start date April 2021;
- fluent in English, Dutch or another language is a plus;
- experience with professional social media and creative enough to come up with ideas for EB, and strong communication skills to be able to represent West Coast Supply Group online;
- able to prioritize your tasks and keep a list of ongoing projects you are working on;
- able to organize your day and complete tasks within the requested timeframe, and you communicate any delays beforehand;
- listen carefully to instructions given, and you are proactive in picking up tasks. You take initiative and you like to learn;
- curious and ask questions. You communicate openly and actively bring issues to the attention of the team to get them solved.
Why West Coast Supply Group?
West Coast Supply Group is growing, and we are offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At West Coast Supply Group we have over 40 years’ experience as a leading wholesaler of premium branded fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) worldwide. We are located in the Netherlands and active in 75+ countries. Our international and ambitious team of 20+ nationalities is tailored to meet the needs of each specific market. We always go the extra mile to find the best options for our clients. We are guided by our core values in doing business and in our team work.
In the great Dutch tradition of reliable and efficient trading, we strive to constantly improve our extensive market knowledge, smart logistics network and high-tech warehouses. Our goal is to offer the absolute best when it comes to logistics, pricing, conditions, service and quality.
Throughout the years we have built a strong reputation and developed long term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients in a wide portfolio of brands within the sectors of: • Personal & Home Care • Beauty • Foods • Sports & Fashion • Health.
- Internship compensation;
- challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon (pre and post COVID);
- fun team events and legendary annual parties (pre and post COVID);
- open ears for innovations and ideas;
- personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ms. Alexandra Pinkasova, HR Officer.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy